|Release Date:||26 February 1975|
|Stars:||Michael York, Raquel Welch and Oliver Reed|
|Subtitle:||Download Subtitle Click Here|
|D'Artagnan has become a Musketeer. Protestants hold La Rochelle, and the Queen loves Buckingham, who'll soon send ships to support the rebels. Richelieu enlists Rochefort to kidnap Constance, the Queen's go-between and D'Artagnan's love. The Cardinal uses the wily, amoral Milady de Winter to distract D'Artagnan. But soon, she is D'Artagnan's sworn enemy, and she has an unfortunate history with Athos as well. Milady goes to England to dispatch Buckingham; the Musketeers fight the rebels. Milady, with Rochefort's help, then turns to her personal agenda. Can D'Artagnan save Constance, defeat Rochefort, slip de Winter's ire, and stay free of the Cardinal? All for one, one for all.|
WATCH VIDEO TRAILER
Unlock : loadzoom.com
1. How to Download?
- Click on the download links.
2. How to play .001, _a file?
- Use FFJS to join all parts (maybe require password: loadzoom.com) then play with Window Media Player or you favourite player.
3. How to play part1.rar file?
Use Winrar to unrar first then playing.
4. How to play part1.001 file?
Firstly join all parts with FFJS then unrar with Winrar