In this era every person know that a hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning or climate control. Now we are sharing Most Expensive Hotel Rooms in the World.
Let me ask you. Would you pay 15, 25, 50 grands a night for a room?
Even if it's super luxurious? Even if you are very rich? I wouldn't.
Anyway, let's see those rooms, one night in which costs more than some countries in Eastern Europe.
10. Imperial Suite, Park Hyatt-Vendôme, Paris, France ($15,500)
9. Royal Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris, France ()
8. Royal Armleder Suite, Le Richemond, Geneva, Switzerland ()
7. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ()
6. Ritz-Carlton Suite, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, Russia ()
5. Bridge Suite at The Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas ()
4. Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel, Geneva, Switzerland ()
3. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons, New York ()
2. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas ( )
1. Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens, Greece ()